Placement Process at Institute is a student driven activity. For this, the Institute’s T & P Cell (T&P) has Faculty and Staff for providing overall supervision and support for summer as well as final placements to the students. In this TPO and a group of faculty members work in close co-ordination with the students.
- The T & P Cell endeavors to,
- Bring together the students and the potential employers
- Facilitate interactions between the two for Final Placement/ Sumer Internship Programme.
- For this purpose, the T&P Cell corresponds with organizations, arranges interviews for students and coordinates various placement activities at the Institute.
- Maintain liaison and good relationship with the company executives from the Corporate.
- Compile and maintain a qualified database of potential placement companies and their contact information.
- Continuous updations of the database of the organization where the job potential exists including new organizations, through alumni interaction, CEO and company managers visit to institute for Conferences, Seminars and Guest Lectures etc.
- Announces and communicates selection processes and follow up with the students.
- Keep a record of the number of selection processes attended by each student.
Besides above, the services are provided by the T&P Cell to help students identify job opportunities and prepare them for interview by arranging Career Talks / Expert Lecture, Aptitude Test, Mock G.D & PI, Industrial Training & Counseling.